Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yummy Recipe: A Bow-A-Tie-A Pasta Salade! Delicioso!!



I say that title in my best, most corniest (<---not a real word) Italian Mafia voice of course shaking my hand as the Italians do best :).

It is summer here in Walla Walla, so I totally understand it is hot. But seriously it is almost TOO HOOTTT! I really didn't feel like making anything too complicated for dinner last night so I took what ingredients we had at the house and quickly boiled up some goodies on the stove the fan on(because for some reason that makes me feel like it won't be as hot in the kitchen) and made this delicious little bow-tie pasta and placed it over some spinach - YUMMY!

Ingredients:
Bow Tie Pasta
4 Chicken Tenders (boiled and pulled apart)
1 sm can of Sliced Black Olives
1/2 package of Dry Salami
1/2 container of Feta Cheese
2 large spoonfuls of Pepperchinis
Italian Dressing of Choice
Bag of Spinach

Directions:
Follow directions on the box for the bow-tie pasta. After straining out the water rinse your pasta under cold water until the noodles are no longer hot but chilled. Place pasta in a large bowl. Combine all ingredients (excluding the salad dressing and spinach). Add small amount of Italian Dressing until you have reached our desired amount. Mix all together and serve over a plate of spinach. Add more italian dressing if you prefer and enjoy!

The boys said it was one of their favorit-est throw together recipes and I should put it up on the bloggo, so here it is and I hope you enjoy it very much! Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment