Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Bridal Pieces on Etsy


Today I took what seems a million photos for my etsy site
and for my bridal stores that carry my line <3

Here is some of the pretty shots I got for the pieces ( I spent hours and months designing and perfecting my handmade rhinestone appliques- I hope you like them). Yep, it is official after over a year of others carrying my bridal lines in their store I am making it available for all my wonderful customers on my personal etsy site www.emmaflhair.etsy.com. I am so excited to expand
my line now that I am officially full-time Flhair! I hope you head on over a like some of the
items and spread the word - Flhair is going bridal <3 YEAH!

I think I might need to celebrate with a GIVEAWAY - what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment