Sunday, June 24, 2012

Morning Delights: Walla Walla Bread Company

My dear friend and I had errands to do late morning. We needed fuel to keep us going with our three little errands (ah, small town agendas). We played the game, "where do you want to go" and we both said "WWBC." and that seemed to be just what we needed!

The people are so sweet just like their desserts! My friend opted for a sweet cinnamon roll, while I had the ham and gruyere croissant (I say in my best French accent) - viola! Here it was handed to me with farm fresh local fruits and pickled cucumber salad on the side. So yummy! They have grown so much since we have been here and most of the restaurants prefer their breads which are baked fresh daily!

If ever you get a chance to come to Walla Walla (which I highly recommend you do) thus is a must on your list. You will need something compliment (soak up) the many wines you'll be trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment