Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TUTORIAL TIME! Pretty handmade Rolled Rosette - Contest at the end!!!



So here is a tutorial of a pretty handmade rolled rosette. You can find some already for sale or design your own on my site - www.emmaflhair.etsy.com - already finished and ready to go. This is a fun craft project that my 8 and 11 year old nieces enjoyed with me this last weekend.

These rosettes can be made into almost anything. I have seen them made into necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, headbands clips and more! This is a great project for birthdays and holidays :) Everyone loves a handmade gift!

Here is the tutorial - make sure to leave a comment at the end :)














I didn't take photos of what I did after I finished gluing the end piece - don't worry it is super easy -  I took a scrap piece of fabric and cut a circle out of it and glued the circle to the back of my rose to make sure it doesn't unravel. I also stitched some pretty little beads in the top and attached the rosette to a clip.



So how did yours go? You will have to send a photo! I would love to see them :) Maybe we will do a contest on who made the best and whoever the winner is will get a prize!! OOOhhh - that sounds fun!


1 comment: