Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hundreds of Hair Accessories



I am finally in a show!! I have been invited to do the Wild Women's Vintage Show in Spokane, Wa. There are about a dozen vendors with fun vintage upcycled furniture, clothing, kitchen ware, home decor, accessories and of course Hair Accessories! So I set my goal of 300 hair accessories for this show ranging from $1 to $15 and a few high end pieces that are sure to please the crowd. I didn't think it was going to be such a big work load but after 35 rolled rosettes I was needing "Emma Time" away from my crafting.

I have all kinds of cool things to show you all who are fortunate enough to be able to be in the area. I have fun felted bows, chiffon bows, ruffles, rolled rosettes, silk flowers that are shabby chic, baby headbands, little girl and teen hair pieces and some fun high end crazy pieces that people I think will love! Some eye candy if you will...



Lots of fun stuff! I hope to see some of you there- You will have to come and say Hi! I also will be partnering up with my dearest friend Caitlin Garpestad who is uber talented as well! She has an etsy site as well called Lupita Rosita and the shop is called Como La Flor. There are fun vintage inspired flowers, buttons and other fun treasures! Here are some of my personal favorites!

Black-White Damask/Black Flower (free shipping)  Blue-White Plaid Ring (free shipping) Black-White Magnet Set (free shipping)

Cute stuff right? Love her! She does all kinds of fun custom orders as well. So go show her some love! Here is her link for her shop

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I start teaching again this week so please excuse me if I am not on here for a few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment