Saturday, April 9, 2011

Psst....I am letting you all in on a secret for the future of Fl(h)air!

So as you know I love things vintage and hair accessories so I have mended them together and have a 5 totally different looks in one package for my Fl(h)air Followers!!! Here is the set and then I will explain :)


So one for starters there is a set of beautiful sparkily vintage earrings - yep your own beautiful pair that are aroura broealis glitter gems for your ears.

Then two clip the vintage earrings in the feather peacock shoe clips and clip them onto your favorite pair of shoes. Super fun and they have special grips to keep those bad boys on!

Three clip the earrings onto your headband to add some glitz and glam make sure to place them on the felt markings.

To achieve four just place headband on head. Yes Ma'am it is that easy and chic!

Finally five take the clips and add the feather shoe clips and then add them to the headband to get a glam effect for going out!

Here is what I did for the final look - SUPER CUTE RIGHT?!
(and it is upside down - dang it!!)

Anyways I have a meeting with one of the classiest antique vintage inspired shops downtown Walla Walla and I am so excited to have them carried in stores! Wish me luck!! I will be making these all week and they will be posted on etsy next week for all of you to enjoy! Keep you posted on the introductory price lovlies!

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment