Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Me the Busy Bee Tonight errrr....Today I mean?!


Whew! Fl(h)air Accessories aka Me had one heck of a crazy night! I had 4 sales (8 items from my shop) and 3 custom orders for different wonderful customers!!!! And it is midnight - I am usually a 9:00 pm lady because I need my beauty sleep but I am just now getting into bed.... I would be miss cranky pants here but I am SO excited that I had so much to do! I have to say it is one of the most amazing feelings when you do something you love and can share it with lots of people. I just wanted to say Thank You to all of my followers, fans, and customers on Etsy. I feel so blessed to do what I love... that is all - good night and I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Here are some of the cute packaging and new Fl(h)air Labels from BitsyCreations on Etsy (click on the link to be directed to her shop)



who has some of the cutest labels and graphic design work around - LOVE her and her amazing products!! So take a look and let me know what you think on the cute new labels and packaging - they are so sweet! I want to make my customers feel like they are getting a combonation of care package and a present (even if they buy it for themselves ;)) Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment