Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Patty's Day Outfit Inspirations and Ideas


Luck-ehh You! I happen to LOVE St. Patty's Day and I celebrate it all week long! Yep, already made the traditional Irish Soda Bread! Let the week long festivities BEGIN! So for all of you gals going out for St. Patty's Day here are some fun inspirations for casual work, doll-ed up happy hour with the girls and a more dressy style for the fashion-ista! Make sure you don't get pinched this St. Patty's Day and wear your green :)! Enjoy my little inspiration/idea board. I will honestly be wearing outfit #1 Work Casual all day long! LOVE IT! What are you guys going to wear?

st.patty inspiration for going out











Sparkle Fade knit dress
$32 - urbanoutfitters.com

Old Navy v neck cardigan
$20 - oldnavy.gap.com

Striped blazer
$14 - walmart.com

Charm
$20 - amazon.com

Black skinny jeans
20 GBP - desireclothing.co.uk

Falke black stocking
15 GBP - start-london.com

Ballet flat
$44 - amazon.com

Charlotte Russe ballet flat
$20 - charlotterusse.com

Chandelier earring
$35 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

Bib necklace
30 GBP - peopletree.co.uk

Miss Selfridge purple ring
10 GBP - missselfridge.com

Mango animal print scarve
15 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Braided belt
$8.90 - windsorstore.com




Yep Yep as always I make sure that ALLLLLLLLL of my pieces I feature on here are affordable and totally chic (usually under $50 so go check it)! I just got the Mango Animal Print Scarf and I LOVE IT - rawr (yeah, I just said that on my blog)...


Happy Sunday and make sure you get some sleep because if you are anything like me it is going to be a mother getting up in the morning tomorrow- darn spring ahead!!!!

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment