Friday, March 18, 2011

Hair-y News


Flipping through the US Weekly magazine I find this little blurp about hair accessories - First off it is $38 dollars.... $38 DOLLLARS ya'll!!! Secondly, I am loving the "Hair Flair" makes me feel like I am an original lol! The article is on Easy Updates and 7 Spring Trends to Try is perfect and is SO TRUE. Hair accessories are one of the easiest ways to update your wardrobe and can add a whole lot of personality to your look. It is always cool to have an original handmade piece whether it be a ring, shoe clips, brooch, hair accessory, headband, necklace etc. I love this cute little article even if it is way over priced and they used my saying.

Also for a double dose of Hair-y News I have the new People Style Watch where it features all different kinds of hair accessories and fun little new ones to try! These are too cute to not try :)


I hope you all have a great weekend! UPDATE on GIVEAWAY: I am thinking one of my clutches... What'd ya think about that? What would you gals like to see for a giveaway from Fl(h)air Accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment