Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little Vintage if you will...


I have always had a love for super glamorous Vintage pieces whether it be make-up cases, rings, mink fur coats and crystal shoes - I LOVE Vintage! Due to my mothers recent obsessions (which always has been there but she is now selling out faster than she can clean and put together) I have got it!


Let me tell ya I have quite the collection of vintage jewelry now and so I travel all over to different antique malls and shops to find awesome one-of-a-kind affordable pieces for my friends and family! On my etsy site you will be finding more vintage earrings and accessories. All of my vintage items in my shop no matter what ALWAYS ship FREE to my followers in the United States :) Yep - FREE people!!! Still all my items are gift wrapped with an added bonus and tracking confirmation at no additional fee! Pretty sweet right?!

Also if you are not into the vintage jewelry I also will take the backing and clip it into a sturdy felt attachment to convert the earrings into shoe clips AND I can even create a interchangeable hair accessory as well. I love when things can be used over and over again. Just convo me on emmaflhair.etsy.com and I can get ya the hook up - literally ;)

So onto the new collections for you all to enjoy - super cute! Lemme know what you think?! Are you feeling the Vintage love?








and here is one of me modeling the gorgeous fan earrings - oh la la - haha I am a DORK!!
pictures keep uploading sideways..... grrr oh well ya'll get the point :) - Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment