Friday, March 25, 2011

Deals of the Week: Victoria Secret and Mark Cosmetics


Starting on Fridays I will be posting all of the awesome weekly finds and deals for all of my barganistas out there! I don't know about you but I LOVE a good deal so here are some fun ones to share this week!!


Victoria Secret Panty Raid - 7 for $25.50 Deal! This sale ends Monday so either stop in or shop online to get this great deal - who doesn't need the essentials- especially at this price! Enter code 7PANTIES during checkout and SAVE! Here are some of my favs..


So there goes airing my favorites from there as well as a few basic that I really wanted. I hope you all go and snatch some of these things up - they are awesome undies and in such fun prints - it is a win-win situation!


Mark Cosmetic is offering a FREE Super Flip Color Kit (9 shades for eyes and 9 shades for lips) and FREE Shipping with $40 purchase. Use LSFLIP at checkout - offer is good until 3/30! Super fun girly items for you to view - LOVE the hook-ups for trips. Get it, Love it, Good!


Have a HAPPY FRIDAY !! - Emma

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I always go to VS when they have this sale because it is such a great deal. Where I currently live, I don't live by one so I would have missed it.

    ReplyDelete