Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finally.....

So in case you missed it....


I have had quite the time getting my computer fixed after my attempt of trying to hydrate it... not on purpose derrrr...

I have been uber-busy making cakes, hair accessories, finishing up the year with the kiddos, moving to our new house here in Walla Walla and trying to be everywhere all at once :)

Here are some photos of what I have been up to:
Graduation Cake for one of the teacher's sons. He is a drummer and is heading into the Marine's so I figured I'd go all out - Yeppers - that thing is all edible! Yummy too ;)


Some new fun hair accessories and shoe clippies :) I am in love with my awesome green flower ones like the blues ones shown in the photos.





Again, sideways - (deep sigh) oh vey!


Sorry to leave you guys for the time being. I promise to keep posting new awesomeness!


No comments:

Post a Comment