Wednesday, February 9, 2011

They call me Mellow Yellow....


Yep another fun color to brighten your day - literally like the sun, get it... ok I am done lol. On a serious note PANTONE rated yellow as their color for Spring 2011 as well. This fab hue can work with any skin tone and coloring - make sure to play around with the color - anything goes - from buttery yellow cream to vibrant canary yellow.

Here is an inspiration board for y'all - I hope it helps! I found my perfect yellow cardigan at Nordstrom's Rack for $12.00 and I love it!

call me mellow yellow









 
yellow beach dress
40 AUD - supre.com.au
Beach dresses »

Poetic Licence Dazzling
$20 - lorisshoes.com
Peep toe pumps »

Indian Stone Earrings, Yellow
$48 - charmandchain.com
Stone earrings »

Knockaround - Sunglasses - Fort Knocks - Yellow / Smoke
knockaround.com
Yellow sunglasses »


Tomorrow is going to be a double whammy!! Two colors at once - golly geez - And a giveaway will be posted on Friday - Woo Hoo - way to start off the weekend right!

No comments:

Post a Comment