Friday, April 20, 2012

Inspirational Mornings

I have turned a new leaf and am giving running another shot (for the 100th time) with the Mr. I have never been a morning gal but with the weather changing and becoming warmer out, I thought I'd try it again.

5:45 am and Lou jumps on the bed to wake us after hearing our alarm. We get ready half asleep (two different running shoes-don't hate) and we head out. Something I never expected happens after the run... Quietness. The boys gone, Lou laying at my feet and I am able to catch up on whatever I feel like. It was so nice to jot down some ideas for Fl(h)air, make some oatmeal, sip my tea and gain some inspiration. I am shocked at how much I can get done and to appreciate my "me time."

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment