Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BOGO is Back Ya'll!!

Hello Ladies!

Remember those adorable and oh-so soft stretch Sailor Knot Headbands in my shop? Yes, they are amazing and yes you can get a FREE Black Sailor Knot Headband (love basic black headbands) with any purchase from my shop! I extended the sale to go until 4/15 - feel free to share with friends and family too! These are one of my top sellers and they show no signs of slowing down!


So head on over here and claim yours today! Makes a lovely gift as well - I have sold out for the second week in a row the boutiques here <3 If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

I am starting the new Spring Fever Collection (a few already posted) in the shop. Let me know what ones are your favorite. AND I am giving details in a little bit about an upcoming GIVEAWAY with an amazing bloggie friend of mine! Keep you posted!



Happy Wednesday Everyone - Two more days until weekend time-YAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment