Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BellaSimple Designs and Customer Love!

You guys are the best! Seriously! I am so lucky to have the most amazing customers EVAAH! On that special note, let me bring to light one of the sweetest and creative crafty gals around - RJ from BellaSimple Designs!

She's an amazing jewelry designer on Etsy that I have had the privilege of getting to know on a customer level as well as an Etsy friend level. So when she asked for my address so she could send me a little something special I was more than excited! She had made me a special piece. I opened the pink package the second it arrived. It was all wrapped up lovely and I was so excited to see what she had created. Now for those who have been on her shop - bellasimple.etsy.com - you know her items are one of a kind and very beautiful. This custom piece was so pretty! It had my name written on one side and a piece of my logo on the other. Many of you know I live for my shop and rarely take a day off (not answering emails and orders) AND this was one of the coolest pieces to receive! So special and 100% unique. I now can wear this when I have my shows and it fits me so well! Seriously so very impressed with this creative momma!

When you check out her site make sure to tell her I sent you! You will not be disappointed. Here are a few pics from her etsy shop I love as well and a photo of my custom piece <3

You are all amazing and I am so lucky to have you all! <3 Have a great rest of the week! I'll be here rocking my amazing necklace :)...





No comments:

Post a Comment