Friday, January 25, 2013

Arm Candy Adventure

I have been carrying Rhinestone Connectors in the shop for some time. I recently came back from my favorite bead store in Spokane (my home town) and had a small bag of lovelies and have been wanting to put together some pretty spring inspired arm candy to carry me through the rest of this winter.

My color combos have been inspired by new pieces I have purchased and a little vintage added for a unique look:
Coral, Antique Golds and Cherry Quartz
Mint Pearls, Gunmetal and Light Jade
Purpley Quartz, Rose Gold and Copper
Rose Gold, Copper and Turquoise

Here are some photos below to give you a little visual...

What are your new/go to color combos?









1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure I am DYING over these... AMAZING work girl!
    Love ya!
    XOXO
    dani

    ReplyDelete