Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cute Hair Accessory Storage Ideas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did :) I am so thankful for many things - Including LEFTOVERS - yumeee!

I have been debating hanging up hair accessories in my studio to showcase some fun little collections.

Thanks to Pinterest I have found a few for the ladies that love their hair accessories but have a hard time displaying...



and here is another that I think I need to make for the shop and at home...

Source: etsy.com via Dena on Pinterest

in love and starting to antique scramble to make my own...


lace detail...
Source: wanelo.com via Carman on Pinterest

and who would have thought of this cure chicken wire for hair accessories?

 
What are you favorites? I would love to know - do you have some great ideas for storing your hair accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment