Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Curry Club

Those who have been following know that I love to cook and entertain! I was so happy to join a Curry Club here in Walla Walla where we fun couples can meet up and share drinks, appetizers, curry dish of sorts and dessert! Every Tuesday we are on rotation for sharing recipes. So much fun to do this! I never knew curry can be so versatile. Sometimes it is a traditional curry and other times it is a crazy recipe that we just made up.
It made my day to surround myself with good people tonight even if the Mr. was out of town in another conference.

My recipe for curry club this week is:

Not Yo Momma's (Curry) Casserole

Ingredients: feeds four
4 cups Steamed rice placed in bowls
I package frozen chopped broccoli
2 cans of cream of chicken
3 boiled Chicken breasts pulled
1 tbsp yellow curry
1/2 cup veganaisse
Breadcrumbs for topping

Mix together chicken, cream of chicken, veganaisse, curry and broccoli. Place ingredients in large glass dish. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the
mixture. I bake until bubbly (about 20 min). Serve hot over rice and enjoy! Makes excellent leftovers for a while too!

These are some photos from past curry club nights. I will make sure to share more! Do you make curry dishes?! We would love to share recipes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment