Friday, March 1, 2013

Health Benefits of Lemon and Warm Water

It's a little secret that I have come across that has made a big difference in my health. I have started the mornings with a cup if warm water and lemon. I still have my coffee and continue on with my daily routine- could never give that up! But I am slowly converting to better health. Nothing drastic, just baby steps in the right direction.

I have noticed a change in all the things listed and wanted to share them with you as well. Usually I post a fun baking or cooking recipe but today this just felt like it should be shared <3 you can use limes lemons - whatever you prefer!

I jotted down a few notes (handwritten) from what I found on the Internet, what my doctor has told me and from a few inspiring health articles I have read. I hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment