Saturday, February 4, 2012

A little look inside Fl(h)air Studios...

I have had a few people ask what my set-up looks like at home. So I thought I would share with everyone what "Fl(h)air Studios" really looks like. So come on downstairs to the Lady Cave and craft for a while.


In the bottom part of the house there was this awkward spot where it was a storage room that was also a laundry room. We really don't need a whole lot of room but Mr. B told me he would givve me a craft room so we converted this little space into Fl(h)air Studios. It is still a work in progress. I am constantly upgrading on organizing equiptment and try to craft some decorations. I love the clean white and natural colors but I think after taking this photo there needs to be more color! What do you think?

Here are the detailed shots. The room is too large to take all in one photo so here are some photos on the organizations for fabrics, buttons and rhinestones and more. I hope you enjoyed the little tour. I hope to inspire you to create your own little creative space to enjoy - I call it soul feeding - everyone should have healthy plate full of it everyday or at least once a week.





Happy Weekend! Yeah for Super Bowl Parties!

<3 Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment